One. Product and Technology Introduction
This series product is a low-speed double-sealed spherical bearing with a temperature resistance of 500 degrees. The minimum inner warp is 12 mm, the maximum outer diameter is 800 mm, and the highest accuracy is P5. The maximum use speed is 200 rpm, or the outer line speed is not more than 100 m / min.
It consists of an inner ring, an outer ring, rolling elements and a dust cover. It does not require a cage. It uses a full-ball structure. The number of balls is 50% higher than that of ordinary bearings, and the bearing capacity is increased by 1.4 times.
The common form of this type of high temperature bearing failure is also the excessive wear of the steel ball, and the main reason for the excessive wear of the steel ball is that the radius of curvature of the steel ball is smaller than the radius of curvature of the channel, which makes the contact radius of the contact area of the steel ball smaller, resulting in stress concentration. Causes early failure. This design uses a near-curvature design, which makes the curvature radius of the steel ball and the channel very close, the mutual contact area increases, and the bearing capacity increases in a near-square relationship. This is why the high-temperature bearing with a near-curvature design has a longer service life. However, this bearing design also has a limitation in use, that is, the use of speed can not be too high, otherwise it will cause the channel to jam the steel ball, affecting the rotation flexibility, general high-temperature bearings use 200 rpm, the maximum can not exceed 500 rpm .
High temperature and low speed bearings can run normally without adding high temperature grease, but adding high temperature grease will increase the service life.
The dust cover is made of alloy steel material, and no rust powder will be generated when heated. No rust powder will enter the channel to participate in abrasion. In addition, other dust is effectively prevented from entering the channel.
1. Full ball structure and near-curvature design, large bearing capacity, 1.4 times that of ordinary bearings.
2. Lubricated with high temperature grease, no sticky matter.
3. High temperature grease Kang has high temperature evaporation ability and long life.
4. Able to bear large radial force and axial force to achieve self-aligning effect.
5. Adopting a sealed structure to prevent dust and stickies from entering.
6. High temperature resistance, anti-glue, prevent the early failure of the bearing.
7.Using alloy steel dust cover, no rust powder is generated in high temperature environment, realizing maintenance-free.
8. This series of bearings are suitable for high-temperature, low-speed, heavy-duty applications that require self-aligning and dusty environments and difficult to maintain grease.
three. Technical Parameters
1. Model: GDU --- ZZ
2. Dimensions and tolerances: Dimensions and tolerances are the same as national standards and are interchangeable
3． Durable temperature resistance: 500 degrees
4． Peak temperature resistance: 600 degrees
5． Maximum speed: 200 rpm, or the linear speed of the outer ring is less than 100 m / min
6. Dynamic load and static load: 1.4 times that of bearings of the same type
7. Lubrication form: high temperature grease lubrication or non-lubrication
8. Structural seal: self-aligning full ball single row double seal maintenance free
1. The installation part is selected to be isolated from high heat and does not directly radiate the mechanical part.
2. Each bearing on the production line is evenly stressed.
3． High-temperature bearings are selected in accordance with relevant national technical standards, or shaft F6 and seat M7 are recommended.
4． If you have any questions during use, please contact us.