One. Product and Technology Introduction
This series of products is a temperature-resistant 500 ° low-speed full-load heavy-duty open-thrust ball bearing. The bearing can only bear axial loads, not radial loads. The bearing is used best when the shaft is installed vertically. The minimum internal warp of this series is 15 mm, the maximum outer diameter is 2 meters, and the highest accuracy is P6. The maximum operating speed is 200 rpm, or the outer ring linear speed is not greater than 100 meters / minute.
It consists of an inner ring, an outer ring and rolling elements. It does not require a cage. It uses a full-ball structure. The number of balls is 50% more than that of ordinary bearings, and the bearing capacity is increased to 1.4 times.
The common form of failure of this series of high temperature bearings is excessive wear of the steel ball, and the main reason for the excessive wear of the steel ball is that the bearing capacity is too large, or the radius of curvature of the ball is smaller than the radius of curvature of the channel, which makes the contact radius of the contact area of the ball It becomes smaller, causing stress concentration and causing early failure. This design uses a near-curvature design, which makes the curvature radius of the steel ball and the channel very close, the mutual contact area increases, and the bearing capacity increases in a near-square relationship. This is why the high-temperature bearing with a near-curvature design has a longer service life. However, this bearing design also has limitations in use, that is, the use of speed can not be too high, otherwise it will cause the channel to jam the steel ball, affecting the rotation flexibility, general high-temperature bearings use speed of 200 rpm.
High temperature and low speed bearings can run normally without adding high temperature grease, but adding high temperature grease will increase the service life.
1. Full ball structure and near-curvature design, large bearing capacity, 1.4 times that of ordinary bearings.
2. Lubricated with high temperature grease, no sticky matter.
3. High temperature grease Kang has high temperature evaporation ability and long life.
4. Can withstand large axial forces, not radial forces.
5. High temperature resistance, anti-glue, prevent the early failure of the bearing.
6. This series of bearings are suitable for high temperature and low speed heavy load environment and difficult to maintain grease.
three. Technical Parameters
1. Model: GD50000
2. Dimensions and tolerances: Dimensions and tolerances are the same as national standards and are interchangeable
3． Durable temperature resistance: 500 degrees
4． Peak temperature resistance: 600 degrees
5． Maximum speed: 200 rpm, or the linear speed of the outer ring is less than 100 m / min
6. Dynamic load and static load: 1.4 times that of bearings of the same type
7. Lubrication form: high temperature grease lubrication or non-lubrication
8. Structural seal: maintenance-free single-row near-curve full ball
1. The installation part is selected to be isolated from high heat and does not directly radiate the mechanical part.
2. Each bearing on the production line is evenly stressed.
3． High-temperature bearings are selected according to relevant national technical standards, or shaft f6 and seat M7 are recommended.
4． If you have any questions during use, please contact us.