One. Characteristics of superalloy materials
High temperature resistance
It can operate normally at a high temperature of 800 ° C, without lubricant and cooling.
2. Strong self-lubricating and anti-glue ability
The friction surface quickly releases the lubricating bond, which acts as a self-lubricating agent, thereby eliminating the phenomenon of gluing.
3. Low coefficient of friction
During operation, a lubricating metal bond is released, forming a lubricating film. f = 0.1 ~ 0.05.
4． Linear speed
It can work in a balanced manner for a long time under the condition of V <5m / S, especially under low heavy load conditions.
two. Mechanical properties of superalloy materials
1. Coefficient of linear expansion: a = 8.96 × 10-6 / ℃
2. Coefficient of friction: f = 0.01 ~ 0.05 (with lubrication) f = 0.10 ~ 0.12 (without lubrication)
3． Allowable speed: [V] ≤6m / S
4． Allowable specific pressure: [P] = 30-45Mpa
5． Permissible (PV) value: [PV] ≥25 ~ 30Mpa.m / s
6. Hardness: HB = 220 ~ 560 (after heat treatment)
7. Ambient temperature: ≤800 ℃
three. Selection Principles of High-temperature Bushings and Spherical Bearings
1. Determination of working temperature: The working temperature refers to the continuous ambient temperature of the bearing when it is working.
There are 3 temperature segments: -40, 300, 500 degrees for users to choose.
2. Allowable parameters are determined:
Relative sliding speed: 5 m / s; specific pressure: 30 Mpa; PV value: 25 Mpa.m / s.
3． Choice of sealing: If sealing is needed, solve it on the bearing seat.
4． Size range: minimum inner diameter 30 mm, maximum outer diameter 800 mm, maximum length: 500mm.
5． The design and manufacturing parameters of high-temperature bearings are related to the user's installation method. It is recommended that users provide a simplified installation diagram.
6. Bearings with a negative tolerance of inner diameter, outer diameter, and width of 0 and below, grade 7.
four. Order notice
1. Explain the use temperature, inside and outside diameter and width dimension, load, surrounding medium.
2. In the case that the bearing dimensions cannot be determined, it is recommended to choose a standard rolling bearing with the same inner diameter so that they can be replaced in an emergency situation.