One. Product and Technology Introduction
This series of products is a double-sealed ceramic ball bearing with a temperature of 500 degrees and a low-speed full-load stainless steel dust cover. The minimum inner warp is 5 mm, the maximum outer diameter is 1 meter, and the highest accuracy is P6. The maximum operating speed is 200 rpm, or the linear speed of the outer ring is not more than 100 meters / minute.
It consists of an inner ring, an outer ring, a ceramic ball and a dust cover. It does not require a cage. It uses a full-ball structure. The number of balls is 50% higher than that of ordinary bearings, and the bearing capacity is increased by 1.4 times.
The common form of failure of this type of high temperature bearing is excessive wear of the ball, and the main cause of excessive wear of the ball is that the radius of curvature of the ball is smaller than the radius of curvature of the channel, making the contact radius of the ball contact area smaller, generating stress concentration, and causing early failure. This design uses a near-curvature design, and uses a ceramic ball with strong abrasion resistance, which makes the curvature radius of the ball and the channel very close, the mutual contact area increases, and the bearing capacity increases in a near-square relationship. This is why the near-curvature design High temperature bearings have a long service life, but this bearing design also has limitations in use, that is, the use of speed can not be too high, otherwise it will cause the channel to jam the ball, affecting the rotation flexibility, general high temperature bearings use speed of 200 rpm / Minutes, the maximum cannot exceed 500 rpm.
High temperature and low speed bearings can run normally without adding high temperature grease, but adding high temperature grease will increase the service life.
The dust cover is made of stainless steel, no rust powder will be generated when heated, no rust powder will enter the channel to participate in abrasion, and other dust will be effectively prevented from entering the channel.
1. Full ball structure and near-curvature design, large bearing capacity, 1.4 times that of ordinary bearings.
2. Lubricated with high temperature grease, no sticky matter.
3. High temperature grease has strong resistance to high temperature evaporation, and ceramic balls have a longer life.
4. Able to bear large radial force and axial force.
5. Adopting a sealed structure to prevent dust and stickies from entering.
6. High temperature resistance, anti-glue, prevent the early failure of the bearing.
7. Using stainless steel dust cover, no rust powder is generated in high temperature environment, realizing maintenance-free.
8. This series of bearings are suitable for high-temperature, low-speed, heavy-duty, dusty environments and difficult to maintain grease.
three. Technical Parameters
1. Model: GDQ6000ZZ
2. Dimensions and tolerances: Dimensions and tolerances are the same as national standards and are interchangeable
3． Durable temperature resistance: 500 degrees
4． Peak temperature resistance: 600 degrees
5． Maximum speed: 200 rpm, or the linear speed of the outer ring is less than 100 m / min
6. Dynamic load and static load: 1.4 times that of bearings of the same type
7. Lubrication form: high temperature grease lubrication or non-lubrication
8. Structural seal: full ball single row double seal maintenance free
1. The installation part is selected to be isolated from high heat and does not directly radiate the mechanical part.
2. Each bearing on the production line is evenly stressed.
3． High-temperature bearings are selected according to relevant national technical standards, or shaft f6 and seat M7 are recommended.
4． If you have any questions during use, please contact us.