One. Product and Technology Introduction
This series of products is a temperature-resistant, 500-degree, low-speed, heavy-duty, self-lubricating spherical plain bearing. The size ranges from 4 mm inside diameter to 1600 mm outside diameter. The highest accuracy is P5.
The so-called high-temperature self-lubricating bearings are high-temperature bearings that rely on special components inside the bearings to achieve high-temperature lubrication without relying on external lubrication.
High-temperature self-lubricating materials must have physical and chemical properties that do not change under high-temperature environments, have thermal lubrication, and do not cause "evaporation" under high-temperature environments. Solids are ideal. The most common and common task is graphite. Graphite is characterized by simple manufacturing process, high temperature and corrosion resistance, stable physical and chemical properties under high temperature environment, low cost, and good lubrication effect.
There is another process to achieve bearing self-lubrication, which is to infiltrate the relative sliding surfaces of the bearings, to achieve the purpose of oil-free self-lubrication of the relative moving surfaces of the bearings. This process can also make the bearings work in an oil-free state for a long time, and the lubrication effect is good. Long life, suitable for high-speed operation, but this process is more complex and higher cost, and is generally used in important machinery, military, aerospace and other industries. We can supply the above two kinds of high temperature lubricating bearings.
This series of products are mainly graphite self-lubricating. It consists of an inner ring, an outer ring and a graphite block. No cage is required. On the friction sphere, the inner or outer ring is inlaid with graphite columns. The graphite columns rotate with the inner and outer rings. Wear some graphite powder into the channel to play a lubricating role. When the bearing stops rotating, the wear also stops, and the lubrication and consumption are synchronized.
The biggest weakness of high-temperature bearings is the unsatisfactory lubrication, which is always a problem. When high-temperature grease is added in time, it will dry out for a period of time. Either stop and add grease or run without lubrication. This series of products uses graphite solid lubrication, graphite will not degenerate under high temperature environment for a long time, will not be automatically lost by heat, and maintain high temperature lubrication performance, high temperature resistance, uniform lubrication, long life, and avoid using high temperature grease to evaporate in high temperature environment Grease and refill with high temperature grease.
Some models of dust cover are made of stainless steel, no rust powder will be generated when heated, no rust powder will enter the channel to participate in abrasion, and other dust is effectively prevented from entering the channel.
1. Adopting ball contact structure with large load carrying capacity.
2. Lubricated with solid graphite powder, no sticky matter is generated.
3. Graphite is stable, graphite powder is produced and lubricated simultaneously, and its service life is long.
4. Adopting a sealed structure to prevent dust and stickies from entering.
5. High temperature resistance, anti-glue, long life, no need to add any lubricant in the whole process of use.
6. The dust cover is made of stainless steel, and no rust powder is generated in a high temperature environment, realizing maintenance-free.
7. This bearing is suitable for high-temperature, low-speed, heavy-duty, dusty environments, and difficult to maintain grease.
three. Technical Parameters
1. Model: GK --- M
2. Appearance size: same as corresponding standard bearing size
3. Size range: minimum inner diameter 4 mm, maximum outer diameter 1600 mm
4． Durable temperature resistance: 500 degrees, peak temperature resistance: 600 degrees (for 8 hours)
5． Maximum speed: 200 rpm or the linear speed of the outer diameter is not more than 100 m / min
6. Dynamic load and static load: the same as the load of the same model
7. Lubrication form: solid graphite self-lubricating
8. Structural seal: single row maintenance-free (some models have double seal structure)
1. The installation part is selected to be isolated from high heat and does not directly radiate the mechanical part.
2. High-temperature bearing coordination, selected in accordance with national standards, it is recommended to choose shaft f seat M7
3． In the process of selection, maintenance, installation and use, if you have any questions, please contact us directly.