One. product description
This series of products is a self-lubricating tapered roller bearing with a temperature resistance of 500 degrees at medium and high speed with a carrier. The size range is 17 mm inside diameter to 5 meters outside diameter, and the highest accuracy is P4 grade.
The so-called high-temperature self-lubricating bearings are high-temperature bearings that rely on special components inside the bearings to achieve high-temperature lubrication without relying on external lubrication.
High-temperature self-lubricating materials must have physical and chemical properties that do not change under high-temperature environments, have thermal lubrication, and do not cause "evaporation" under high-temperature environments. Solids are ideal. The most common and common task is graphite. Graphite is characterized by simple manufacturing process, high temperature and corrosion resistance, stable physical and chemical properties under high temperature environment, low cost, and good lubrication effect.
There is another process to achieve bearing self-lubrication, which is to infiltrate the relative sliding surfaces of the bearings, to achieve the purpose of oil-free self-lubrication of the relative moving surfaces of the bearings. This process can also make the bearings work in an oil-free state for a long time, with good lubrication effects Long life, suitable for high-speed operation, but this process is more complex and higher cost, and is generally used in important machinery, military, aerospace and other industries. We can supply the above two kinds of high temperature lubricating bearings.
This series of products is mainly graphite self-lubricating. It consists of an inner ring, an outer ring, a cage, rolling elements and graphite blocks. A cage is required. The number of assembled rolling elements is two less than the maximum number that can be installed. In the rolling body space, two graphite balls are assembled symmetrically or substantially symmetrically (in the circumferential direction, the distance between the two graphite balls is maximized). The two graphite balls revolve with the steel balls and wear some graphite powder into the channel. Lubrication, when the bearing stops rotating, it also stops wearing, and the lubrication and consumption are synchronized.
The biggest weakness of high-temperature bearings is the unsatisfactory lubrication, which is always a problem. When high-temperature grease is added in time, it will dry out for a period of time. Either stop and add grease or run without lubrication. This series of products uses graphite solid lubrication, graphite will not degenerate under high temperature environment for a long time, will not be automatically lost by heat, and maintain high temperature lubrication performance, high temperature resistance, uniform lubrication, long life, and avoid using high temperature grease to evaporate in high temperature environment Grease and refill with high temperature grease.
1. With cage structure, bearing capacity is close to ordinary bearings of the same type.
2. Lubricated with solid graphite powder, no sticky matter is generated.
3. Graphite is stable, graphite powder is produced and lubricated simultaneously, and its service life is long.
4. High temperature resistance, anti-glue, long life, no need to add any lubricant in the whole process of use.
5. This bearing is suitable for high temperature, high speed and medium load environment and difficult to maintain grease.
three. Technical Parameters
1. Model: GE30000M
2. Appearance size: same as corresponding standard bearing size
3. Size range: minimum inner diameter 17 mm, maximum outer diameter 5 meters
4． Durable temperature resistance: 500 degrees, peak temperature resistance: 600 degrees (for 8 hours)
5． Maximum speed: 200 rpm or the linear speed of the outer diameter is not more than 100 m / min
6. Dynamic load and static load: the same as the load of the same model
7. Lubrication form: solid graphite self-lubricating
8. Structural seal: maintenance-free single row with cage
1. The installation part is selected to be isolated from high heat and does not directly radiate the mechanical part.
2. High-temperature bearings, selected according to national standards, it is recommended to choose shaft f6, M7
3． In the process of selection, maintenance, installation and use, if you have any questions, please contact us directly.