One. product description
This series of products is a low-temperature resistant minus 50 to minus 196 degrees, low-speed heavy-duty full-load rolling elements or high-speed double-sealed bearings with cages, which are selected according to the working speed of the bearing. The bearing type usually selects deep groove ball bearings, angular contact bearings, outer spherical bearings, double row ball bearings, self-aligning bearings, etc., the size range is 5 mm inside diameter to 2000 mm outside diameter, the highest precision P3, self-lubricating function can be freely chosen by the user Considering that the grease will condense and increase the running resistance under low temperature environment, it is generally not lubricated with grease, and the transportation medium (usually liquid nitrogen or liquefied petroleum gas, etc.) is used for cooling or solid lubrication.
The operating temperature of ultra-low temperature bearings is divided into three temperature sections, -50 ～ 80 ℃, －100 ～ 150 ℃, －160 ～ -269 ℃. The bearings in different low temperature sections are made of different low temperature steels. The following materials are usually used:
1. Medium alloy medium carbon martensitic low temperature forging steel
The total content of alloy elements is 6% to 11%. The heat treatment is quenched and tempered at medium temperature. The mechanical properties have certain wear resistance and certain toughness. GCr15Ni steel is a representative steel type. After heat treatment, the internal structure is martensite plus high-carbon austenite. It has excellent hardness and toughness at a low temperature of -150 ° C.
2. High alloy austenitic low temperature forging steel
The total content of alloy elements is> 11%, and the structure is austenite, which has extremely good low-temperature toughness and wear resistance. It still maintains relatively high toughness and hardness at a low temperature of -150 ~ -280 ℃. Chromium-nickel austenitic low temperature steel contains 18% Cr and 9% Ni, and has excellent low temperature performance.
In addition to the ordinary bearing technology, the manufacturing process of ultra-low temperature bearings must also pay attention to the differences in heat treatment, high manufacturing accuracy, and stable stress relief treatment between processes. Special attention should be paid to the reasonable selection of vibration values for low-temperature bearings running at higher speeds.
1. The bearing has good low temperature resistance, and can continuously and safely work in the range of -50 to -196 degrees.
2. The bearing has a wide range of speeds and can be freely selected in the low, medium and high speed ranges.
3. A wide range of bearing types can be manufactured into deep groove balls, outer spherical surfaces, angular contact, self-aligning bearings, etc., which are suitable for different occasions.
4. Adopting a sealed structure to prevent dust and dirt from entering, it can also adopt an open structure.
5. Impact resistance, anti-glue, long life, no need to add any lubricant in the whole process, to achieve true maintenance-free.
three. Technical Parameters
1. Model: GW ---
2. Dimensions: Same as the size of the corresponding standard bearings, and also accept non-standard low-temperature bearings
3. Size range: minimum inner diameter 5 mm, maximum outer diameter 2000 mm
4． Temperature resistance range: minus 50 to minus 150 degrees
5． Maximum speed: same as national standard speed
6. Dynamic load and static load: same as national standard load
7. Lubrication: self-lubricating without lubricant or solid graphite
8. Structural seal: open and sealed
1. High temperature bearing coordination, selected according to national standards, shaft f6 is recommended
2. In the process of selection, maintenance, installation and use, if you have any questions, please contact us directly